A fantastic opportunity to join an innovative and highly sought-after Global Data Operations team within a major record label.
The role itself will play a critical role in ensuring the accuracy of our data for the label's recording, merchandise, distribution and licensing agreements upon which all of the departments rely. You'll work directly with Business Affairs and the GDO to clarify key terms and help answer questions from all levels around the company.
- Key all pertinent the data in the new rights administration database which will flow into several downstream systems.
- Interface directly with the attorneys to obtain clarification of contract language and business practices.
- Submit deals to Business and Legal Affairs for review which includes making any necessary changes and resubmitting for approval.
- 3-5 year's experience in contract administration or rights management preferred.
- Firsthand experience interpreting and summarising various types of entertainment contracts including recording, license agreements, fan club, merchandise and 360 deals.
- Demonstrate multitasking abilities without getting easily ruffled when priorities shift.
- Strong interpersonal skills and entertainment industry knowledge.
Please note this role requires an immediate start for a duration of 6 months and we are unable to consider candidates on notice periods.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.