Legal & Admin Assistant - Entertainment
Handle Recruitment is working with a Media and Publishing organisation that is a globally recognised brand to source an Administrative Assistant who will support the wider in house Legal team.
Our client is looking for an exceptional Legal & Admin Assistant with strong secretarial support or office administration experience. You will be providing administrative support to the Director of Legal & Business Affairs, Legal & Business Affairs Manager and Executive Assistant. Being friendly, professional and organised is essential.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contract administration and maintaining records - ensuring all contracts are processed, maintained and properly archived.
- Ability to use the correct systems: Salesforce and the Rights Database, keeping them up to date by adding new contractual details and updating existing records when required.
- Supporting the legal team by making sure admin is completed correctly for all business processes, Rights administration and Trademark and IP infringement administration.
- Liaising with the reception regarding office facilities and keeping the office in good condition.
- Distributing incoming mail, arranging couriers, maintaining supplies of stationary, answering the phone and taking messages.
- Meeting and greeting clients/visitors.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Legal administrative experience in a comparable environment
- Exceptional communication skills with a professional, friendly and proactive manner
- A keen eye for detail and a good working knowledge of office management systems
- The ability to work independently and take direction
If your experience matches the requirements above and you're interested in finding out more about this exciting Legal & Admin Assistant opportunity, please apply now! Please email Ellie.Booker@handle.co.uk to apply with a CV and short covering letter
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.