Handle Recruitment is working with one of the world's leading independent production corporations with an extensive global network. Seeking a Legal and Business Affairs Team Administrative Assistant.
The Team Administrative Assistants role will be to support the legal team in a secretarial and administrative capacity. The successful candidate will be responsible for the contract administration of the department which will include upholding a great filing system for legal communication and original agreements.
- Maintaining a large filing system for both legal correspondence and original contacts
- Ensuring database is simple and easily accessible
- Ensure the smooth running of the office
- Organising travel arrangements
- First point of contact for people contacting the legal department
- Book meeting rooms and making sure that the necessary resources are available
- Proof reading documents when required
- General ad hoc duties
The ideal candidate will have;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong administration
- Confidence using Microsoft office
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter to apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.