Looking for a bright and meticulous Legal Assistant to join the commercial team at a leading creative design agency!
This is a very busy support position which requires a solid understanding of contractual and legal requirements. You must be commercially aware with a genuine interest in contract law. Perfect for a legal administrator with a knowledge of Intellectual Property Rights to further their legal career in a continuously evolving company. This is an incredible opportunity for someone very switched on to work for an extremely cool company.
Reporting directly to the commercial contracts manager you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with both drafting and negotiating contacts for design projects
- Reviewing confidentiality agreements
- Liaising with external counsel to maintain a strong trademark portfolio
- Maintaining an audible paperwork trail of contractual negotiations
- Providing ad hoc support to Group Finance Director and Commercial Team
If this sounds like you then please get in touch. Aoife.email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.