Handle Recruitment are proud to be working with a Global Media Corporation who are currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Assistant/ Administrator to provide Legal Administrative support to Senior Counsel and a Team of In-House Media Lawyers- based in beautiful offices in the heart of The City of London!
To be considered for this opportunity, suitable candidates must possess experience in supporting busy teams, ideally within a Legal setting (but this is not a necessity)
Further to this, knowledge/ experience within Legal Matter Management is highly desirable.
- PA support; Diary management/ expenses/ travel coordination/ minute taking/ scheduling calls/ liaison with external parties/ stakeholders
- Contract management
- Experience of working with Legal databases
- Collating data and producing reports
- PowerPoint presentations (edit/ create/ update/ proofread etc)
- Managing accurate records of research and analysis
- Assisting with/ preparing various legal documentation
- Overseeing and updating legal databases
- Cataloguing information
Experience/ skills required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management, punctuality and commitment to getting things done in a timely manner, often in accordance to strict time-lines
- Solid administrative support experience- ideally legal support
- Knowledge of Legal Matter Management
- Contract Management experience
- Intermediate to advanced user of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Highly organised with bags of initiative
- Keen interest in Media/ Legal In-house
This is a full time temporary position with ASAP start- duration will be for a minimum of 3 months with strong possibility of extension. Candidates must be available immediately for interview with no more than two weeks' notice (if currently working in another role.)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.