Are you an innovative and organised individual with experience working within a busy legal division? Do you have outstanding communication skills and the ability to work to an impeccable standard under pressure? If so, we want to hear from you today! This exciting, forward-thinking and successful TV business is looking to recruit a Legal/Contracts Administrator on an initial temp contract. Based in a stunning head office in the West End, this is the perfect opportunity for a thorough and organised individual to build a successful career within a highly-regarded Entertainment business.
Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Manage the contract process - edit and finalise all contracts
- Ensure that rights are carefully checked and analysed against any existing exclusive agreements
- First point of contact to all queries directed to the team (internally and externally)
- Electronically file and archive contracts into relevant system/software
- Distribute confidential documentation and agreements which require authorisation for licensing purposes
The successful candidate will be financially astute with a logical and methodical approach to their work. This will suit somebody who has good knowledge of rights management as well as experience working within a similar Legal/Contracts position previously. Applicants with a background within media/entertainment would stand at an advantage for this position. Please apply with your CV if you are a driven, friendly and passionate individual with a drive to succeed.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.