An amazing opportunity has arisen to work for a global entertainment company. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the most recognisable companies in the world.
The role will involve preparing contracts, and providing PA and legal secretarial support to a team of Lawyers and The Head of Legal.
- Travel coordination
- Preparing itineraries
- Diary management
- Scheduling meetings
- Organising appointments in accordance to international time zones
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Gatekeeper & first point of contact
- Correspondence - producing letters for agreements
- Documents - formatting of agreements, documents and tables
- Contract preparation
- Filing of all Legal department agreements, including PDF filing
- Email filing using Outlook data files
- Filing of agreements and documentation
- Minute taking
Skills & Experience Required:
- Organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail given the precise nature of legal documents being handled and the importance of securing and filing signed copies of all documents
- Being able to work as part of a well established team including ability to prioritise as needed
- Due to the sensitivity of the work the candidate must be able to work in a discrete and confidential manner.
- Professional and collaborative style in dealing with all levels of staff and 3rd parties
- Resilient and resourceful with an ability to multitask, and anticipate executive's needs (e.g. for meetings, diary management), using a proactive style
- Good Microsoft office skills (word processing, spreadsheets, excel) are essential
- Willing and able to establish good relationships with other PAs within the division and the wider division as well as within the company's wide and international legal and business affairs team generally
The successful candidate will be hired on either a fixed term contract or temp- perm basis; therefore we will consider candidates who are on up to two week's notice, as well as candidates who are available immediately.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.