A fantastic opportunity to work within the Legal Dept of one of the World's largest tech/ social media brands!
We are seeking an experienced Legal PA to provide administrative support within a very busy, dynamic Legal Department.
- Providing day to day administrative support to a busy team of Lawyers;
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for several Executives;
- Manage hectic and complex calendars;
- Generate data reports; prepare expense reports;
- Coordinate international travel arrangements;
- Assist with planning and organising off site events and training;
- Formatting documents and proofreading
- Liaison between internal departments
Required skills/ experience:
- Experience working with In-house Legal teams
- Excellent computer skills and comprehension of Outlook, Word and PowerPoint;
- Incredibly organised and detail-oriented;
- Ability to prioritise multiple assignments;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong scheduling and travel coordination skills;
- Knowledgeable about organising large team off-site events for 100+ participants;
- Ability to hit the ground running and take charge of the position;
- Passionate about new technology and an understanding of how best to assimilate in a new group;
- Must be flexible and able to quickly react to last minute changes;
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organisation;
The duration of this position will be 11 months. Please apply now if you wish to be considered for the role- the process is moving incredibly quickly.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.