Are you an experienced Legal PA? Handle Recruitment are recruiting for a global leader in media and entertainment with head offices based in West London. Our client is looking for an exceptional Legal PA to support the senior counsel and a team of Lawyers.
The ideal candidate must have experience senior level support experience, preferably within the media industry and be able to demonstrate strong legal support and administrative skills.
Responsibilities included but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the organisation and management of legal documents including scanning, storage and record completion
- Typing (including audio and copy) and preparation of agreements, letters, memos, agendas, creating presentations and other legal and non-legal documentation
- Amending and formatting legal agreements and creating comparison documents for lawyer referral.
- Organising team meetings and events
- Diary management for team members and General Counsel
- International travel coordination
- Overseeing expenses and invoicing - recording, securing approvals for and raising POs for external suppliers
- Maintaining and managing the legal archive
- Overseeing all documentation; contract coordination and administration including issuing, tracking, chasing and circulation of agreements and other specialist legal document preparation
- Amending and formatting legal agreements and creating comparison documents for lawyer referral
- Experienced in providing PA and legal secretarial support to multiple executives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong relationship management and communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across a number of departments and services.
- Good document and file management skills.
- Proficient in general office and administrative systems and procedures in a legal environment.
- Strong IT skills with ability to use Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint at intermediate level and advanced level in Outlook.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy and a highly conscientious approach to work.
- Ability to handle confidential information and documents with secrecy and discretion.
- Ability to work both independently and as an integral part of a team.
- Effective time management and organisational skills and the ability to prioritise own workload; planning for self and others actions that need to happen, by whom and by when.
- Take a proactive and flexible approach to work and be comfortable with a dynamic environment with constantly changing priorities.
- A genuine passion for media and entertainment industry.
The role is an on-going temporary contract for up to approximately 3 months. Candidates must be available immediately. Please not hesitate and APPLY TODAY!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.