Legal PA- Music
Department: Central Legal & Business Affairs
Are you a Legal PA with a passion for music?
Handle Recruitment is looking for a Legal Personal Assistant, to join a leading entertainment company to work alongside the Central Legal and Business Affairs team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a legal background to assist the SVP of Legal & Business Affairs and be part of this amazing international corporation.
- Diary management
- Arranging meeting rooms
- General admin- including expenses, travel and accommodation
- Typing and filing legal documents
- Keeping records up to date
- Logging original contracts and assigning to the appropriate department
- Preparing agreements and letters as directed ensuring circulation and filing
- General ad hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous legal secretarial experience
- Excellent IT skills across Microsoft packages
- Discretion and ability to use their initiative
- A positive attitude
If you feel that you meet the criteria and are looking for a brilliant new opportunity, I would love to speak with you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.