New opportunity for an experienced Legal Personal Assistant to join a publishing/journalism giant!
Supporting the wider legal team as well as the General Council.
- Computer literate
- MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Extensive Diary Management across time-zones
- Efficient administrative skills
- Managing files and paperwork
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Travel arrangements
- Setting up new starters and leavers
- Minute taking
- Managing office facilities/orders
- Managing contract databases
This role is an immediate start and you must be free for the full duration.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.