Multinational Advertising Agency, Central London
Salary up to £40K d.o.e.
Handle Recruitment is looking for a friendly and professional Legal PA to support the General Counsel EMEA, and one other Lawyer, within a multinational advertising agency.
The role will suit someone methodical and analytical, who is excited by a varied workload, and capable of undertaking a mix of admin, secretarial and systems management tasks. There will also be some focus on preparing, handling and reviewing legal documents.
It's a fast-paced, international environment and the company culture is friendly, corporate and professional. Hours: 9.00am - 5.30pm.
Key responsibilities include:
- Diary management - arranging appointments, conference calls and booking travel
- Creating, formatting and editing documents (legal and otherwise)
- Filing documents, and retrieving important information from databases
- Facilitating system improvements
The successful Legal PA will have:
- Previous PA or Team Assistant experience within a corporate company or function
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written, and a high level of accuracy
- A highly organised and enthusiastic approach, and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Computer literacy, with an in-depth understanding of Microsoft Excel and Word
If your experience matches the requirements above, and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Legal PA role, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.