Legal PA - TV
Up to £30,500 per annum
Exciting opportunity for a PA to join the Legal and Business Affairs team at a well-known TV company based out of their West London Head Office.
The Legal & Business Affairs department supports all aspects of the business including the acquisition and commissioning of programmes, commercial agreements with distributors, third parties and corporate matters.
Working as part of a really lovely, close-knit team, you will be responsible for providing first class PA support to the General Counsel and Head of Legal, as well as 2 Legal Directors and their wider teams.
This role would suit someone with the ability to juggle multiple diaries, push back and manage up - as well as successfully navigate different personalities and working/communication styles. Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy is of the utmost importance along with exceptional planning and organisational skills.
The office is modern and open plan, and the environment is dynamic and constantly evolving.
Key features include:
- Full diary management, arranging venue hire and booking travel - UK and overseas for team members and external visitors
- Organising all meetings both internally and externally and managing meeting room bookings
- Managing all incoming correspondence for the legal department - via phone, post and email
- Organising and approving holiday requests, recording sickness and ensuring appropriate cover is arranged between the team at key holiday periods
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role - either in a private practice or an in-house legal team
- Experienced in providing PA and secretarial support to more than one manager at senior level
- Strong, demonstrable legal secretarial and administration skills, including strong word processing skills for complex documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate clearly and concisely, presenting complex information effectively both orally and in writing
The Legal PA will receive:
- 26 days annual leave
- Hours: 9.00am-5.30pm (excellent work/life balance!)
- Free breakfast
- Subsidised gym membership
If your experience matches the requirements above, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.