Handle Recruitment are seeking an experienced, talented and driven Legal support individual to join our client- a recognised Global leader in Sport, Media, Events and Fashion!
The role requires an experienced PA/ Team Assistant to provide full administrative and secretarial support to a team of busy Entertainment & Sports Lawyers.
Eligible candidates must possess a strong background in supporting senior members of staff, preferably within the creative industry. Proven ability in being able to work in a busy environment whilst prioritising an extensive workload is essential.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting and providing administrative support to 4/5 Lawyers.
- Managing invoices from external firms and processing Lawyers' expenses.
- Managing and coordinating diaries with the US assistants for conference calls.
- Managing the Lawyers' documents where relevant including filing, understanding and maintaining the Legal Online system.
- Uploading drafts and final documents for Lawyers.
- Researching general points of information as required by the Lawyers, then collating and summarising accurately and coherently.
- Helping to manage and maintain the Legal department's extensive database.
- Drafting and amending template documents (following instructions from Lawyers).
- Being a point of contact and liaising with members of staff.
- Arranging couriers, taxis and meeting rooms as required.
- Managing travel arrangements.
- Processing and maintaining a file of Lawyers' expense claims. Using the online system on SAP travel management.
- Archiving for department.
- Experienced PA/ Team Assistant within the creative industry
- Ability to work as part of a team always remaining pro-active.
- Experience in supporting a senior executive with complex diary and travel arrangements
- Able to work analytically whilst always remaining accurate.
- Excellent administrative skills; proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills; both written and verbal
- An enthusiasm and real interest in law, sport, events and new media.
This role is a temporary position contracted for 3 months with the possibility of converting to permanent. Suitable candidates must be available at no more than 2 weeks' notice. Apply today if you are ready for this incredible opportunity!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.