Handle Recruitment are proud to partner with one of the World's leading manufacturers of consumer electronics products and services!
We are seeking an experienced Legal Team Assistant/ PA to provide both legal and administrative support within a very busy, dynamic Legal Department, within the heart of central London!
This is a temporary contract, covering maternity leave for 9 months with possibility of extension up to 12 months.
Managing calendar events, demonstrating flexibility and problem- solving abilities to adjust and prioritise schedules based on last minute changes/ requests.
Coordination of domestic and international travel itineraries.
Multiple diary management for Executives
Support of budgeting process- liaison with the Finance team; raising POs; submitting accrual reports and monitoring spend; liaising with local counsel in relation to any billing issues; processing invoices for payment.
Managing a variety of additional tasks which may include- Visa applications/ approvals; submitting expenses; booking rooms for meetings and VCs; events coordination; arranging off-site logistics and catering; ordering equipment; legal support (drafting contracts/ arranging signatures)
- Tracking letters and notices, diarising deadlines
- General administration of documentation and reporting.
Required skills/ experience:
- Advanced software skills, including MS Excel, Mac-books & Keynote.
- Excellent data capturing and report writing skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail- someone who prides themselves on accuracy and getting things right!
- Skilled in prioritising work and obligations- proven experience of juggling multiple tasks/ projects simultaneously.
- Experience of budgeting, accruals, expense reporting and management of third part invoices.
- Experience of working within an in-house legal team of a major corporate organisation or Law firm.
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills are essential.
- Flexibility and willingness to take on a varied workload.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with colleagues, and external contacts.
- Degree educated
- Fluency in English is mandatory- further language skills are a bonus (namely French/ Spanish/ German).
- A passion for media and technology, with experience and interest in supporting a large, busy team.
- Friendly, approachable- must have the ability to work well with others and equally as competent when working independently.
This position is due to start towards the end of June/ beginning of July for a 2 week handover. The duration of the temporary contract is 9 months- possibly up to 12.
The successful candidate will be placed on a day rate, and will be pay rolled on a weekly basis throughout the entirety of the booking.
If you possess the required skills and experience detailed herewith, please apply today if you wish to be considered for this opportunity.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.