Handle Recruitment presents an exciting opportunity for a Legal Team Assistant to join the Legal and Business Affairs team at a leading Music company in Central London!
Reporting in to the Head of Legal and Business Affairs and the Head of Broadcasting Services, this is a brand new role that will support across the team and ensure the smooth running of the office.
Key features include:
- Preparing agreements and letters, ensuring execution circulation and filing
- Logging all original contracts and copying them to various departments
- Assisting with content clearances and approval requests to the labels on an ad hoc basis
- Supporting the Digital & Broadcasting Department in tracking the progress of various deals and internal requests
- Assisting with live performance agreements
- Drafting and circulating Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Liaising with artist management/label and broadcasters to help coordinate festival agreements
- Managing diaries and arranging meetings on behalf or Managers
- Organising travel, visas, accommodation and restaurant bookings
- Dealing with expenses
- Processing invoices
- Archiving physical and electronic files and managing the archive log
- Maintaining festival calendars & artist rosters
- Previous legal secretarial experience
- Previous administrative experience
- Excellent IT skills
- Proven experience of working under own initiative and as part of a team
- Proactive approach to work and able to pre-empt problems before they occur
- Impeccable organisational skills and attention to detail
- Committed and flexible
- Discrete and careful in handling confidential information
- Basic mathematical ability would be advantageous for the ticket ordering element of the role
If your experience matches the requirements above, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.