Legal Team PA (12 month FTC) - Entertainment
Fantastic opportunity for a Legal Team PA to support the Chief Legal & Development Officer, VP & General Counsel and Legal team at a well-known Entertainment company on a 12 month maternity cover contract.
As the Legal Team EA, you will be responsible for providing full diary and administrative support to the Chief Legal & Development Officer, VP & General Counsel and the wider Legal team.
Based out of recently refurbished, open-plan offices in SW1, the setting is relaxed but professional with music playing; and would suit a strong team player who enjoys working in a high achieving environment.
Key features include:
- Extensive diary management to the Chief Legal & Development Officer, VP & General Counsel and the wider Legal team; booking travel and hotels; and producing travel itineraries
- Being the main point of contact for all incoming enquiries to the Legal team
- Managing paper, hard drive and e-filing systems
- Formatting/amending contractual agreements and Excel documents; and ensuring contracts are executed correctly and sent to the right parties
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role within the Media or Entertainment industry
- Knowledge of eDocs, Workshare and Concur desirable
- Excellent computer literacy - Very strong Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Outstanding communication skills and a positive can-do attitude
The successful Legal Team PA will receive:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Holiday exchange scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounts on tickets for shows
If your experience matches the requirements above, and you are interested in finding out more about this Legal Team PA position, please apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.