Great opportunity for a self motivated and experienced Tape/Asset Librarian to join this Major Broadcaster for a special 4 week project. Duties will include
- Shelf and space management of physical tape libraries: including internal tracking, checking and organizational procedures
- Manage the effect tracking of all material assets/held or loaned by Libraries
- Responsible for the curation and oversight for assets (physical and digital, both media and metadata)
- Responsible for client satisfaction associated with researching, locating, retrieving, and delivering assets.
- Entering network assets into our inventory management system and ensuring data integrity.
- Initiate necessary edits/update in inventory management system to maintain data integrity.
- Work closely with Content & Technical Operations to gather pertinent ordering information.
- Manage and overseeing of data integrity and analysis: maintaining consistency in library data, investigating and amending errors, capturing new data effectively as formats and requirements change.
The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail, be highly organised and have the ability to prioritise own workload. You will be tech/database savvy, a good communicator and have a methodical approach.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.