This innovative and inspirational lifestyle brand with multi-faceted business areas which include Television, Publishing, New Media, Restaurants and Retail is looking for a Licensing & Marketing Executive to provide marketing support and assist in developing their licensed consumer products business across multiple categories.
Working in a small but incredibly busy team, key responsibilities include:
- Acting as brand guardian to ensure all licensee marketing activity is in-line with brand values
- Being the main point of contact for licensees in relation to all marketing activity, receiving submissions for approvals of all collateral
- Managing licensee marketing across all owned media channels including social media, publishing, TV and digital
- Working closely with internal marketing and media teams to inform of all licensee activity
- Managing the licensee asset library
- Providing general administrative support for the team
Having previously worked within a Marketing team for a Brand Owner, the ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in managing marketing materials, signing off on assets, working with licensees and possess a good understanding of bringing product to market from concept through to launch. You will be confident, highly organised and an excellent communicator who's able to work autonomously. Being a foodie helps too!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.