Handle Recruitment is working with a leading entertainment company to find a Licensing Approvals Coordinator to manage and develop the peripherals and accessories business across a number of international territories with a focus on coordinating product and packaging approvals in relation to the 3rd party peripherals & accessories licensing business.
- Organising product and packaging approvals
- Coordinating submissions and outgoing feedback
- Coordinating approvals with global 3rd party licensing group
- Communicating with the licensees to manage approvals
- Developing and maintaining product catalogue(s)
- Coordinating sample library and distributing final samples
- Collecting information from different sources and relaying it according to audience
- General administrative duties as required
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi task
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in consumer/retail licensing
- Previous approvals experience would be an advantage
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.