Handle Recruitment is working a music licensing organisation to source a Licensing Consultant for their London offices (12 month FTC - maternity cover).
Reporting directly to the Licensing Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Supervising the account management of a range of licensing scheme and agreements
- Advising, training and guiding to ensure licensing terms and conditions are understood
- Negotiating with licensees for historical liabilities, as well as new agreements.
- Ensuring the delivery of revenue across specialist schemes
- Increasing market infiltration by sourcing licensing opportunities
- Maximising compliance by recommending and implementing courses of action where necessary
- Working closely with internal departments and assist the Research to effectively ensure smooth processing and distribution of revenue
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent organisation and track record of delivering to target
- Strong stakeholder management skills within a commercial environment
- Good knowledge of media licensing schemes
- Proven customer service experience and an excellent communicator
- Experience in problem solving and time management within a demanding environment
- Demonstrable negotiation skills and an understanding of legal agreements / deal renewals
- Strong analytical skills (including price modelling / scenario modelling) and account management experience
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please apply with a CV and covering letter in the first instance to charlotte.rualLovell@handle.co.uk
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.