Licensing Executive - Leading Media Company
£35,000 - 50,000 (depending on experience)
Are you an experienced Licensing Executive or Coordinator looking for your next challenge? Do you want to join a leading international media company and be an integral member of a company? Do you want to work in a fun, buzzy, fast paced environment? Then this is the opportunity for you!
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Negotiating contracts and deal processes all the way through to the launch of the product
- Aid in the contribution, creation and presentation of brand strategy
- Manage certain categories such as apparel, gaming, toys etc.. directly
- You will manage the product approval process
- An integral part of the job is to build relationships with global and local teams and help provide input into global deals
- Previous, recent experience having working in a licensing role (Licensing Coordinator/Licensing Executive/Licensing Manager etc..)
- Proven experience building digital brands across multiple platforms
- A current network of strong relationships with licensees, retailers and distributors
- A strong eye for detail and quality
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you - then please apply ASAP!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.