Licensing Manager - Food
Handle is excited to be working alongside a personality-lead food brand in search of a Licensing Manager; a brilliant position working with a creative and well-known commercial business with social purpose.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for food, wanting to become part of a creative and diverse organisation. The ability to have an input on both sales and marketing means that this multi-faceted position requires a fast thinking individual.
Key Responsibilities Include:-
- You will have exposure in working with the head of your business area in working on new, food and brand licensing opportunities, whilst maintaining consistency and integrity of brand values.
- Agreeing and delivering the food range royalty income, along with agreeing and monitoring annual business plans for all licensees' is key.
- Overseeing effective co-ordination of licensees' marketing and sales activities within geographic markets is central to this role.
- You will need to have proven experience in either franchising or marketing for a food based brand.
- Experience in account management with retailers in a sales and marketing environment is necessary.
- Approving and managing all marketing spend for food licensing is an integral part of this role.
If you are keen to get into a hands-on role, along with having experience in licensed products across food, consumables within FMCG industries then please do get in touch.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.