This Global Entertainment Company with a portfolio of some of the world's best loved kid's brands is looking for a Licensing Manager to lead the hardlines category.
Working across the full portfolio of brands, key responsibilities include:
- Category management of a wide range of categories including Toys, Gaming, Health & Beauty, Publishing and Stationary
- Working closely with the Head of Licensing to develop long-term growth strategy for the hardlines category
- Managing 1 direct report, providing clear direction and objectives
- Working closely with the Product Development team and licensees ensuring product ranges are continually refreshed
- Managing all hardline deals through to completion
- Regular attendance of trade shows and industry functions
Coming from a Product Licensing background for a Children's Brand, the ideal candidate will have demonstrable success in developing and building licensing models for multiple categories. You will be commercially astute, possess excellent negotiation and communication skills with a proven track record of achieving targets and delivering growth.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.