Licensing Manager, Hardlines UK
Handle are working with one of the most well-renowned and fast-growth kid's entertainment companies of the moment, who are currently looking for a Licensing Manager. This role sits in the Licensing team and requires with someone who has outstanding people skills and a thorough background within licensing.
Key Responsibilities -
- Assisting with driving the growth and expansion of consumer products across various hardlines categories within the business.
- Managing sub-categories within the licensing programme to include business reviews, range planning and development to ensure they are in line with the wider company values.
- Leading and guiding meetings with retail buyers.
- Providing support to the Director and rest of the team, including meeting prep, management of contracts and liaising with the international team.
- Proactively collaborate and work with the rest of the team and departments, to ensure objectives are aligned.
You Will Have -
- Clear, demonstrable experience in a licensing role within the UK.
- Outstanding sales, negotiation and relationship building skills.
- Strong ability to communicate and present clearly and effectively.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task on a daily basis.
This is a wonderful role for a confident and capable Licensing Manager, looking to join one of the most sought after and popular kids companies of its time.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.