Licensing Manager - Softlines - Family Entertainment Company
A fantastic opportunity to work for one of the most well-renowned kids brands, as a Licensing Manager, across their softlines division, within the UK Team. Our client is looking for a commercially savvy and relationship driven Licensing Manager, who has experience across UK Licensing and has previously worked closely with retailers. This is a brilliant position, supporting both the growth and expansion of consumer products across apparel and accessories, home and FMCG with this well renowned entertainment business.
- Providing day to day support of the Softlines Director in UK licensing and to include meeting preparation, management of contract process and liaison with other international Licensing teams.
- Working closely with senior members of staff, to brainstorm, research and launch both new product and category areas, and licensed promotional opportunities and collaborations.
- Creating targeted presentations to pitch, support or launch licensing programmes or specific category areas.
- Management of sub categories within the softlines licensing programme, which would include regular business reviews, range planning and development to ensure the strategy is in line with wider UK licensing strategy and overarching company brand strategies.
- A proactive collaboration and communication with the wider departments within the business, spanning across product development, brand marketing, finance and brand licensing.
If you are a people person, driven by working for a global brand; along with strong sales, licensing and negotiating skills, and you have a thorough background in working across Softline categories, then this would be a fantastic position for you.
Please apply, or get in touch for more details!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.