Handle have partnered with a reputable lifestyle brand in search for a Licensing Marketing Executive to join their successful and commercial business. This prestigious and successful company are looking for detail orientated candidate who will add great value to the ambitious and growing licensing division.
- Be a brand guardian across licensed product related materials
- Ensure all proposed licensee marketing activity is in keeping with the brand values, of a high quality, and delivers return on investment for licensees
- Manage & deliver approvals with licensees; receiving their submissions for packaging, point of sale (POS), advertising, digital communications etc.
- Working through the in-house approvals system with various teams including Editorial, Art, Food, Media
- Encourage and manage licensee marketing across the media channels; magazine, book, TV, social media, digital
Skills & experience
- Ideally a marketing (or similar field) graduate with at least one year's experience of signing off marketing materials and assets
- Must have a basic understanding of the principles of brand licensing
- Keen to learn more about brand communications, packaging design and brand licensing
- Excellent communicator and able to provide in-depth verbal and written feedback to internal and external stakeholders at a proofreader's level
- Flexible and hard-working to provide top-quality support to the Licensing team and licensees
If you are a junior licensing professional and you would interested in joining an award-winning commercial business as their Licensing Marketing Executive please don't hesitate to apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.