This major Hollywood Film Studio is looking for a Life-cycle Marketing Manager to deliver post-new release revenue streams for their acquisitions slate.
In this commercially focused role, key responsibilities include:
- Working across all rights (EST, SVOD, TV, Home Ent) to deliver revenue streams after the New Release window
- Working closely with the Marketing Director on forecasting and setting the budget
- Identifying opportunities and trends through in-depth analysis
- Working closely with the New Release marketing team to ensure campaigns support the full life-cycle of the product
- Identifying opportunities for catalogue campaigns across all rights
Coming from a Film or general entertainment background, the ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of delivering revenue streams for content across multiple rights. You will possess strong commercial acumen with experience of forecasting and managing P&Ls. In addition you will be a strong digital marketer, having delivered digital campaigns that have influenced consumer behaviour. Strong analytical skills, stakeholder management abilities and an interest in independent film are also required.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.