Linux DevOps Engineer, Operations Engineer / System Administrator AWS
We currently have a DevOps Engineer role available for a global digital / publishing company. This is a great opportunity to develop your career within a global and innovative company implementing several Amazon Web Services / cloud greenfield projects.
Purpose of the Role
Designing, implementing, and scaling infrastructure in an enterprise company with an innovative, out the box mentality. - Cloud / Amazon Web services (AWS)
Key Skills Required for the Role
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Cloud operating experience
- Version control (Git)
- Continuous integration and testing
- Building / implementing monitoring and logging for networks, servers and applications
- Network knowledge with VPNs and additional security layers
- Configuration management (Chef / test kitchen)
- MySQL administration
- Scripting and automating using Ruby, Python or Bash
- MongoDB operations
- Docker and relating technologies
- Previous experience with Hybris
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.