Linux System Administrator, Gitlab, Apache (Hosting Analyst)
We currently have a Linux Engineer / Administrator role available for a global broadcasting company. This is a great opportunity to develop your career within a global and innovative broadcast company providing support through, and development of, a web hosting platform.
Purpose of the Role
Primary responsibility for the day-to-day maintenance, development, and systems administration of their hosting platform - for both the production and development environments.
Skills Required for the Role
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networks, routers, firewalls, load balancers and DN
- Operating System installation, configuration and general administration for Linux and VMware
- Code deployment via Jenkins and Gitlab
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Shell Scripting
- Usage of monitoring tools including Cacti and Nagios
- Systems planning and technical design
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.