Handle has partnered up with a prestigious entertainment company in search for a Product Development Executive. This newly created position is working closely with the Events Brand Manager across licensing, brand and marketing.
As the Product Development Executive your main responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day management and products approvals for UK and International categories
- Coordinate feedback on artwork requirements for assigned categories to Live Event Brand Manager
- Work with relevant Licensing Managers to ensure that all licensed articles go into development in line with terms outlined in contracts
- Provide collaborative support to Live Event Marketing Executive and review marketing material and collateral
- Update UK and International Product Catalogues for sales and marketing purposes
As the Product Development Executive you will have:
- Experience across all main category areas including hard lines and soft lines
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Office
- General knowledge of manufacturing process and how they apply to products
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team
- Previous experience of product development in a licensing environment
If this sounds like you and you would be interested in joining a busy product team within the Entertainment sector please apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.