Handle has partnered up with a prestigious entertainment company in search for a Live Events Product Development Executive. This newly created position is working closely with the Events Brand Manager across licensing, brand and marketing.
As the Live Events Product Development Executive your main responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day management and products approvals for UK and International categories
- Coordinate feedback on artwork requirements for assigned categories to Live Event Brand Manager
- Work with relevant Licensing Managers to ensure that all licensed articles go into development in line with terms outlined in contracts
- Provide collaborative support to Live Event Marketing Executive and review marketing material and collateral
- Update UK and International Product Catalogues for sales and marketing purposes
As the Live Events Product Development Executive you will have:
- Experience across all main category areas including hard lines and soft lines
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Office
- General knowledge of manufacturing process and how they apply to products
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team
- Previous experience of product development in a licensing environment
If this sounds like you and you would be interested in joining a busy Live Events and Experiential team within the Entertainment sector please apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.