Live Media Delivery Technician - Broadcast - Chiswick / West London
We currently have a Live Media Delivery Technician role available for a global media entertainment broadcast company working in a 24/7 live operations and/or live broadcast production
The ideal candidate:
- Should have a strong track record of successfully delivering/supporting live streamed events
- Working in a live broadcasting facility, or has experience handling live video content or similar.
- Live and/or On-Demand video streaming experience.
- Ability to support video streaming and other related software packages.
- Understanding of streaming video and audio codecs.
- basic network configuration tasks and troubleshoot broadcast IT systems
- broadcast, satellite, fibre acquisition pathways
- Media asset handling
- Microsoft Office, Google Sheets/Docs
- Expert Mac and PC proficiency
- Knowledge of Office suite and Google Docs
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
Live Media Delivery Technician / Broadcast Technician / VOD Technician - Broadcast
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.