Local Sales and Marketing Executive
Hospitality & Sport
Handle Recruitment have partnered with an exciting start-up, based all around socialising, fun and sport! You will be a customer centric marketer and sales executive with a love for keeping communities engaged, as well as a passion for building relationships, working with the public and enticing people into a brand and vision.
This is a role within hospitality and entertainment, so a passion for the industry would be a plus - as well as some previous sales, relationship building experience.
- Working with the corporate marketing team on executing central marketing campaigns, with an aim to entice customers.
- Partner with internal teams to keep them educated on key campaign details, target audiences, upsell tactics etc.
- Building out a local marketing strategy to ensure plenty of bookings and engagement pre-launch.
- Mapping out and engaging key local partners across a number of industries in the community.
- Consistent monitoring and tracking the results of all activities.
- Consistently surprising and delighting customers and guests, keeping them engaged and returning to the site.
- Delivery of the ultimate guest experience, paying attention to lighting, tv, music and effective communication of events.
You Will Have:
- The ability to naturally build and maintain relationships.
- A natural drive and passion to hit sales targets and achieve goals.
- At least 1 years + experience in marketing or sales.
- Outstanding people skills, the confidence to strike up conversation with anyone.
- Experience in social media, whether it be developing content, capturing or posting content
- Some knowledge or experience in the events or hospitality industry would be advantageous.
Please get in touch if the above sounds like you!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.