Calling all immediately available Localisation Coordinators! Great new immediately available temporary opportunity to support within and iconic international studio. Duties to include:
As title expert, raise accurate and timely orders to commission the localisation (dubbing, subtitling, access services and metadata) of content in line within agreed deadlines and to agreed technical standards and costs (SLAs) while ensuring creative consistency.
* For acquisition titles ensure the creation of domestic deliverables for company inventory and order localisation as required.
* Organise and handle this localisation across multiple titles and territories - including creating and tracking orders on Zeus, raising of dubbing POs through our tracking system R2, and the negotiation of dubbing delivery schedules.
* Update and maintain records to reflect current delivery status of materials, including library remastering projects in various databases.
* Liaise with internal colleagues and clients to create material schedules that are appropriate to the license start date or the broadcast schedule.
* Raise accurate and timely orders to commission the creation of Localised Language masters (LMs), components and localised Main Title spot-reels as required. Locate and deliver localized graphics and format check information to Vendors, raising POs on SAP as needed.
* Work closely with vendors on localisation and (re)mastering/component orders - provide weekly schedules to vendors as required and track the completion of projects using Cognos reporting tools.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.