Project Manager (Localisation)
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in translation and/or a relevant technical field.
* Fluency in English required. Native fluency in one of the languages an advantage
* 2+ years of project management experience working in the localisation industry preferred
* Experience with Translation Management Systems is required (WorldServer preferred, Trados, etc.)
* High attention to detail and strong organisational skill
* Experience with vendor management, establishing budgets and tracking expenditures.
* Excellent verbal / written communication and analytical skills.
* Experience with XML and HTML
* Asses and execute localisation requests from internal clients
* Create and process projects in WorldServer, liaise with external vendors
* Vendor management
* Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to resolve questions or conflicts related to terminology, language quality and workflow
* Oversee linguistic validation, establishing, tracking and analysing localisation quality
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.