Excellent opportunity for a localization coordinator to join the distribution arm of this global entertainment company. This would suit someone who has previous experience either within a dubbing or distribution house - you'll be responsible for all dubbed and subtitled materials across the EMEA region.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Manage the creation and delivery of video, subtitles and dubbed audio in multiple languages, while ensuring quality and timely deliveries.
- Work closely with Production to gather info on schedules and make sure any changes are corrected.
- Communicate with vendors to explain project requirements and ensure vendors maintain appropriate processes and procedures, delivering on-time and within budget. Respond to vendors queries and troubleshoot any problems
- Identifying, tracking and accessing final video and audio assets, ensuring the delivery is on time.
- Create and update client purchase orders in internal purchase order system - Update purchase orders with relevant delivery and invoice information.
- Responsible for delivery of source materials from studio to vendors within established timeframe.
- Establish, track and manage timelines for all materials.
- Knowledge of file based mastering workflows, digital encoding formats and electronic delivery methods.
- Experience in Localization, asset management or post production
- Knowledge of dubbing and subtitling workflows.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
This is an excellent opportunity for a detailed focused candidate and to be successful you must have an organised and meticulous approach to workflows and excel in fast paced client facing environments. ASAP start so please get in touch for further info
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.