An urgent requirement for a Logistics Administrator to join a Retail/Homeware Head Office in North London.
We are looking for a temporary candidate to join the team for initially 3 months, with outlook to then move onto a permanent contract.
Working closely with the Logistics team, this is an opportunity to understand all operational aspects of an ecommerce business.
- Order management
- Interacting with 3PLs regarding orders
- Passing orders to warehouses
- Interacting with customer services
- Optimising the logistics processes
- Analysing data to detect shipment issues
- Strong data entry and administration skills
- Comfortable working with MS Excel
- Eye for detail
- Solution orientated
- Able to work independently and manage your own time
- Team player
- Excellent communication skill's
Please note this role will start within the next 2 weeks.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.