Logistics and Administration Manager - Music
Salary Negotiable DOE
Handle Recruitment is working with a dance music label and live promotions agency to source a Logistics and Administration Manager to join their team in London.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and maintaining the bookings diary and finance logs for all events including international festivals
- Assisting the Director of Events with day to day office management of the Events department ensuring all processes are maintained and executed in a timely manner
- Booking meeting rooms, staff travel, accommodation and passes re: off-site strategy meetings, conferences and business trips
- Managing all artist, staff, external staff and guests' ground transport & accommodation for festivals and events
- Overseeing contracts and invoices for all shows within the event business
- Collating and submitting all artists' paperwork whilst talking all agents and artists through the paperwork process.
- Being in constant contact with the accounts department to make sure everything has been issued correctly, the contracts have been countersigned by the relevant agents and that all supporting documentation has been sent over
- Where applicable, handle withholding tax for artists on all shows and tours etc.
- Managing the PO system for the Events department ensuring all purchases are signed off by Director of Events
- Raising and issuing all event booking invoices, ensuring all deposits and balances are received on time
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong background in advancing festivals and events; being the agents/artists/managers first point of contact regarding any questions they have and issuing all itineraries
- Experience of managing visa processes and issuing work permit records for overseas artists to the UK Borders Agency
- An understanding of coordinating the full execution of third party contracts with Business Affairs in order to ensure all deal terms are correct and contractual obligations are fulfilled
- Strong knowledge of events P&L's
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading brand in the industry in a pivotal role. Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter to apply.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.