Excellent opportunity for an experienced Delivery Scheduler to join a multi-national tech company, on a 9-month temporary contract. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working as a scheduler for 2+ years in either a global courier or shipping organisation.
Based at their offices in Hemel Hempstead, this role is working within the logistics department and is a key part of their customer's experience. The contract is split in to two weekly shifts that include weekend work; Tuesday to Saturday and Sunday to Thursday (9.30am - 6pm).
The successful applicant will be tasked with coordinating the route planning for a variety of assigned depots throughout the South East. Using data-driven decision making, they will be expected to achieve consistent operational excellence on a daily basis.
Key experience required:
- 2-3 years working within a logistics or scheduling role.
- Previous experience in data handling and logistics planning.
- Capable of developing processes and systems to achieve necessary metrics.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrable communication skills and strong written English.
- Prior experience of providing quick solutions against strict deadlines.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- An adaptable and quick learner.
- Excellent communicator and confident decision maker.
- Reliable and hard working.
- Available to commit for 9 months.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.