Logistics Coordinator - Fashion
£30,000 per annum
Exciting opportunity for a Logistics Coordinator to join an international team within a fast-growing company that invests in and offers a range of services to young, cutting-edge fashion brands!
Reporting in to the Head of Logistics, you will be responsible for reducing issues and escalations; and streamlining routes to drive efficiencies and deliver the highest possible level of service.
The offices are slick, modern and open plan; and soft perks include discounted massages, personal training, and free breakfasts. The culture would suit someone with a flexible, muck in attitude who is looking to work in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
Key features will include:
- Monitoring Import and Export shipments statuses, liaising with couriers and following up on issues requiring intervention, all the way through resolution
- Being the go-to person for international trade issues, custom regulations, product classification, labelling, documentation, packaging and compliance
- Providing support with the reverse logistics transport arrangements and documentation
- Investigating fastest, most cost-effective routes between supplier's ports/3PL and international customers, then negotiating rates and arranging freight shipments
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar in-house role within a fast-moving cross-border organisation or international wholesale business - preferably a fashion, design or lifestyle company
- Comprehensive knowledge of import/export regulations - domestic and cross trade (Asia and the US) - and international customs regulations
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot tables, formulas, VLOOKUP) and the ability to manage and report on large volumes of data
- Knowledge of the Chinese or Japanese market advantageous
The successful Logistics Coordinator will receive:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 21 days annual leave
- 40-hour week, 9-6
- 50% off massages and personal training
If your experience matches the requirements above and you're interested in finding out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.