A fantastic opportunity for a Logistics Coordinator to join a global Music company in central London.
We are looking for ideally 2 years experience within either logistics, supply chain or inventory management.
- Place Purchase Orders with suppliers /WMG warehouses
- Track orders to ensure agreed deadlines will be met
- Provide team support to resolve warehouse/manufacturing/production issues as they arise
- Monitor delivery performance to ensure fulfilment, following up any outstanding product lines/quantities.
- Manage reorder process as and when required by WMI Production team
- Maintain supply schedule for all Ecommerce and merchandise projects, providing updates as required
- Provide support to Tour Merch team with closing end of tour stock accounts
- Provide weekly updates to Department / Senior Ops Director, as directed.
- Assisting with general production matters.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- High degree of initiative - must be able to act independently to achieve specific targets.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and pressured environment
- MS Excel
Please note this role requires an immediate start and we are unable to consider candidates on notice periods.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.