Do you have experience of organising the logistics and facilities of large scale events and are looking to join a fantastic new project and headquarters in North London? Handle is recruiting for a Logistics Manager to join a world class sporting brand to help manage all logistical and contractors.
The ideal candidate will:
- Deliver best in class standards when dealing with all maintenance issues, especially focusing on cleaning and waste management contractors through KPI's/SLA's and weekly audits
- Make the project more sustainable in line with environmental policies as well as owning the processes of logistical unique features of the new project
- Project manage logistical moves for all events across sites
- Manage budgets, including analysis and reporting
- Line manage and lead recruitment for the in house logistics team
- Have an understanding of Health and Safety policies
Please note this role includes weekend, bank holiday and evening work at times.
If you have previous experience of being involved with the logistics of large scale events with a large number of bulk people please apply today for further details.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.