A leading production company is looking for a confident and self-sufficient accountant in a fully functioning all round finance role. Reporting to the Financial Controller the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of Finance for a brand new division within the Group.
This role requires a self-starter who can hit the ground running and work independently
- Working as a sole accountant for a new start-up division
- Preparation of annual budget
- Producing management accounts pack end to end
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Cost reporting - including variance analysis and EFCs
- Production of weekly cash flow
- Payroll - PAYE & Freelance - requires knowledge of HMRC industry guidelines
- Accounts payable, expenses and petty cash
- Raising sales invoices
- Month end processes and reporting, variance analysis and business partnering
- Setting up and administering systems, processes and controls
- Other ad-hoc work as required by parent company
The role reports to the Financial Controller and COO. This is also an opportunity to get involved in other ad hoc tasks as required including new projects in the pipeline
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.