Handle are currently working with a fast growing TV/Film production business based in North London assisting them with their search for a qualified Management Accountant (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent).
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller and working in a wider finance team of 7 the Management Accountant role will include:
- Prepare pipeline revenue analysis including commentary
- Ensure all deadlines are hit for actual, planning & reporting
- Producing analysis to explain variances
- Journal preparation
- Scenario analysis
- Business partnering with the FP&A Analyst to produce the budget & forecasts for both P&L & Cash
- Providing commercial insight on contractual negotiations
- Ensure all company processes & policies are followed
- Working closely with the clients, business and credit control to ensure collections are received in a timely manner on time
- Continually improving the billing & inventory system
- Produce weekly sales / cost flash reports for the business
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified Management Accountant (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) and will have previously used SAP. This is temporary to permanent role so those seeking pure temp roles need not apply.
Any experience working as a Management Accountant for a TV or Film production business is highly desirable.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.