Handle are proud to be working with an instantly recognisable international music brand assisting them with their search for a part-qualified Management Accountant.
Reporting into the Finance Manager and working in a team of 4 your duties will include:
- Business Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure all costs are accounted or accrued for on a monthly basis
- Ensure that all Cost Centre owners & management are informed of issues, analysis and decisions that impact on them
- Analyse costs ensuring that all prepayments, accruals, recharges, etc have been posted to the ledger
- Manage monthly management accounting and reporting, including creation of actuals and analysis of variance to budget, prior year and latest forecast
- Delivery of analysis and reports to support the Finance Manager in consolidating overall results for the UK business
- Creation of forecast files to reflect the latest position
- Ad-hoc analysis and reconciliations as required
The successful candidate will be currently studying towards an accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) and ideally have previous experience in a management reporting role in a media business.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.