A highly successful and prominent player in the entertainment and music industry are looking for a Management Accountant with strong forecasting skills to join their busy finance team based in Central London. The role would suit someone who has recently qualified or has a few years post-qualified experience in a similar industry.
- Overseeing the management accounting and reporting for 3 business units
- Preparation of a monthly reporting pack to senior management
- Liaise with key stakeholders to prepare regular event forecasts and annual budgets
- Monitoring and analysing capital expenditure projects
- Ad hoc support to Head of Finance for major events
- Qualified (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
- Experience in a similar industry/environment
- Very organised and able to meet strict deadlines
- Good presentation skills and ability to communicate at all levels of a business
- Strong Excel
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.