A leading fashion group are now looking for a Management Accountant for an ongoing contract to start immediately.
They work with some of the biggest names in the Fashion Industry, including A-list celebrities wearing their latest designs!
With a thriving office in Central London having recently just moved, this is a perfect opportunity for anybody looking for an immediate start in fast growing company. This role has every possibility to turn into a permanent hire/contract extension depending on performance.
This role requires a self-starter who can hit the ground running and work independently. You will be reporting into the Financial Controller producing Management Accounts end to end
Main tasks include:
- Producing Monthly Management Accounts including commentary
- Presentation of Management Accounts to Financial Controller
- Perform monthly overhead variance analysis
- Reviewing revenue and cost of sales
- Experience of intercompany transfers and reconciliations
- Assisting with forecasts, budgets and reports
- Worked with Multiple currency
- Influencing key business decisions based on analysis performed
- Setting up and administering systems, processes and controls
- Other ad-hoc work
- Background in retail desirable or a related Industry
The role reports to the Financial Controller and liaising with the general business as a whole. This is also an opportunity to get involved in other ad hoc tasks as required including new projects in the pipeline.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.