A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for an experienced and proactive Management Accountant to join a dynamic Media business in West London, on a contract basis. The opportunity will initially be for 3-4 months with the opportunity to roll-on. Ideally from late December to early April to allow handover both ends (covering for an existing resource).
The Management Accountant role is sat within the businesses finance team and is a perfect opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge for the next 3-4 months. Key responsibilities include: Monthly balance sheet reconciliations, Preparing month end journals, Preparation of VAT returns, Other ad hoc tasks as requested. The ideal candidate will have experience producing management accounts, and will be available to start next week!
- Production of Management accounts
- Assisting with a Systems Implementation
- Process mapping and documentation
- Budget tracking
- Preparing monthly journals and recharges for accounts
- Preparing monthly management accounts and reports
- Preparing monthly forecasts
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Inter-company journals and reconciliations,
- Control account reconciliations and journals
- Review debtors and creditors
- Check and approve petty cash, credit cards, expenses returns
- Ad hoc reports and responsibilities for Finance Director
- Possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure whilst maintaining appropriate service levels
- Be a competent user of Excel
- Experience producing management accounts
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.