A leading media agency are now looking for a Management Accountant for an ongoing contract to start immediately.
They deal with some of the biggest names in Entertainment and Music in the UK.
With offices in London and US, they have seen substantial growth over the last few years. This role has every opportunity to turn into a longer term contract depending on performance.
This role requires a self-starter who can hit the ground running and work independently. You will be reporting into the Finance Manager producing accounts with supporting analysis and commentary
Main tasks include:
- Producing Monthly Management Accounts including commentary and analysis
- Assist with forecast and budgets
- Produced in depth management reports
- Experience of inter-company transfers and reconciliations
- Working with multiple currency
- Responsible for invoices and payment runs
- Liaising with overhead cost centres
- Setting up and administering systems, processes and controls
- Other ad-hoc work
- A media background preferred
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.