Handle are currently working with an instantly recognisable music group assisting them with their search for a qualified Management Accountant to join their growing team.
Reporting directly into the Finance Director and managing a part-qualified accountant your duties will include:
General Accounting and Reporting
- Taking full responsibility for all aspects of the monthly management accounts
- Completing the month end accounting for the group
- Preparation of monthly/ quarterly artist earnings statements
- Cash forecasting
- Providing support and guidance for the Assistant Accountant
- Assisting in the preparation of statutory accounts
- Creating new reporting templates for A&R investment tracking, reporting to the US
- Uploading budgets and creating reports for monitoring spend against budgets
- Tour accounting
- Reviewing revenue
- Posting month end royalty accruals
- Prepare monthly income reporting to royalty processing team
The successful applicant will be a fully qualified accountant with strong management accounting experience preferably gained working in a media or entertainment business.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant with an interest in music to join a growing team in a broad role.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.